Thursday, April 28, 2011

eddBE 2011 inaugral conference

Today was the first day of proceedings for the inaugral 2011 eddBE conference focusing on sustainability and wellbeing in the built environment. Papers and speakers presented a lot of interesting research from different fields, from the design of underwater oil pipelines and the aeronautical fibre-reinforced-plastics coatings, to the design of aged care homes and night clubs.

I have been privelidged to present my paper on Play and the City, and the QUT media did a write up with photos of me jumping off stuff at qut.



http://www.news.qut.edu.au/cgi-bin/WebObjects/News.woa/wa/goNewsPage?newsEventID=35715

By being a part of this event, I have recieved a lot of encouragement and support from my peers and mentors. Many thanks to Mirko Guaralda, Craig Cowled, QUT and my friends and family who I have lived life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment